Friday, February 27, 2015

This is the end....of Saints Row 4


After 85 hours, a broken computer desk and a sore hand from all the pounding on said computer desk I finished Saints Row 4.

The experience was both awful and cool.  That's how this game goes being maddeningly frustrating then suddenly becoming a hilarious romp.

Once I figured out the "super powers" thing I found it a lot more enjoyable to dispatch the hordes of alien baddies but when forced to veer back to "Nintendo land" for a few side missions it became a grind.

Still, I wouldn't have spent 85 seconds in Saints Row 4 if I wasn't enjoying the experience.  The hard parts were always rewarded and that's the mark of a good game.

That's a lot of setup for a video blog entry....

So here ya go, the endgame of Saints Row 4.

WARNING: Spoilers!




No comments: