Wednesday, February 4, 2015

The Holidays are over, time to start the real party!



It's a strange time of year.  All the interesting stuff is over and the only holidays anyone is looking forward to are the banks.  Valentine's day and Easter are just marketing exercises.  Saint Patrick's day is just another excuse to get drunk.

So with the real holidays behind us (and I include the SuperBowl in that) we enter prime gaming season.  A time of the year when we should be buckling down and leveling up.

Which is exactly what I've been doing in the world of Saints Row 4.  Yes, I'm aware of GTA 5 but for now I'll have to resign myself to watching Neebs' videos of it on YouTube.  


To that end I've selected a few videos from my channel, The Real Dudz Fryd, where myself and Shotglass (a frequent co-op gaming buddy) explore the simulated world of SteelPort. 

Sit back awhile and see what we've been doing since New Years.

No comments: