Tuesday, February 10, 2015

More Sonic Racing Videos and why....


I don't claim to have the latest gaming news or any hot tips.  Even when I was doing weekly gaming reports the few "scoops" I had only came after experiencing something myself.  Otherwise I was aggregating news.

But then, so does everyone else including the Kotakus, Gamespots and IGN's out there.  Gaming news and information is almost always many, many hands away from even second hand information.

So if you see me write up my experiences about an older game it's only because I'm actually playing it and may have found something new.

Something that got passed over in the rush of the 24 hour deadline at launch and the ensuing frivolity to objectify an entirely subjective topic.

Let's face it, Nobody who actually plays a game really cares about new physics engines or map design.  They just want to have a good experience when they get past that first loading screen.

Sure, all that stuff is part of what makes a good game but how good it is rests entirely with you.

That's how I approach gaming and what I'm thinking when I do a game video.

So, that said, I've included a few new videos of my latest adventures with Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed.  This time, however, I managed to get my opponent's experiences on the same screen.

Check it out and let me know what you think.

Thanks...










No comments: