Sunday, June 25, 2017

Steam Summer Sale 2017



That time of year again.  The Steam Summer sale is here!  Now through July 5th grab the goods while you can.

Once again the fanfare is kept to a minimum and the so are the deals.  A sign of the times with free games like Path of Exile, DOTA 2 and Warframe pushing the modern gamer to ask if it's really worth it to drop 3 bills on a game just to watch it collect dust a month later.

Still, if you know what you want and the price hits your sweet spot then why not!  Me?  I picked up Saint's Row: Gat out of Hell for just under $4.  It's the standalone companion game to Saints Row 4 and something I've had my eye on for a couple of years.  It's been cheaper before but it's been awhile since I threw Steam a few bucks and I spend more time in Steam than anything else so might as well give the Devil his due.

More about the sale below...


No comments: