Sunday, August 2, 2015

Making the LiveStream Switch


I've been streaming on Twitch for a few months now and while it's the de-facto game streaming service I've had my issues with it.  

Server outages, lost broadcasts and highlight exports to YouTube with no sound.

Hey, it's a free service so you can't expect perfection.  But that last one, messing up the YouTube exports, is problematic for me.

I don't have enough followers to qualify for TWITCH's partner program which means I don't make a dime off my streams.  I'm not pleading poverty just stating the facts.  I am, however, a YouTube partner which means I can make a few pennies there.

Which bring me to my point.

I've been trying out the YouTube Live Streaming and so far it's been more stable experience than TWITCH and I can monetize the views and at least help to support my Internet connection.

So Check out my YouTube channel at : https://www.youtube.com/user/RealDudzFryd and subscribe to be notified of when I go online.

To whet your appetite I've included a few vids from my most recent YouTube streams.  





No comments: