Thursday, July 2, 2015

What I've been playing...

Consider this a kind of follow-up to my last article on MetaCritic...

In case you were wondering if there were any games that I actually liked,  The answer is unequivocally yes!

I've compiled a list,  free of any commentary, of the games I've been playing with regularity in the past 6 months.  Ranking is based on nothing more than how often I choose to load them up...

So before I launch into another 500 words, here they are....




Path of Exile                      Action/RPG   





Saints Row IV                     FPS/Action Adventure








Sonic & All Stars 
Racing Transformed           Racing









            South Park.. 
            The Stick of Truth              RPG






   




  Lego Star Wars Saga           RPG








Portal Stories: MEL             Puzzle Platform

Battlefield 4                       FPS

Poker Night 2                     Card Game

Battlefield 3                       FPS

Bulletstorm                        FPS

Team Fortress 2                 FPS









     Borderlands 2                     FPS






Warface                              FPS

Grid 2                                 Racing

Orion: Prelude                    FPS


Again, based solely on the amount of time I played them.  There's a few others but anything under an hour was left out.  If I can't get past 1 hour in 6 months I'm pretty much done with it.

No comments: