Friday, January 13, 2017

Updates from the Dudz Fryd YouTube Channel



Been busy since New Years.

The biggest news in gaming has been about hardware.  Vega looks to be a disappointment at least according to AdoreTV on YouTube.  Ryzen, however, looks to be promising.  But we're still in vaporware land with all that stuff.

Funny, I just know I'm going to look like a fool a year from now.  I've looked at older posts and just cringed whenever I made a hardware prediction.  So instead of me regurgitating the hype I'll just show you what I've been up to,.

As the graphic up top suggests, I've been getting back into Path of Exile as well as getting used to my newest acquisition, Star Wars Battlefront.  So that's what we're watching below!

BTW, here's a link to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/RealDudzFryd

L8r







No comments: