Monday, November 28, 2016

Attack of the Freebies: Farcry 3 Blood Dragon, Trials Fusion and a little Rainbow 6 Siege



I like free things.  Especially when they're worth something.  In my latest raid of the Ubisoft freebie bin I decided to try something new.  

That translated into a new guilty pleasure and a 10.36GB download that was uninstalled 15 minutes later.

A picture is worth 100 words and if it moves it's worth at least twice as much.

The two games I tried out were: Trials Fustion, a Motocross stunt game and FarCry 3 Blood Dragon, a twist on Farcry 3 set among the action movie ridiculousness of the 80's.  

All of this pales in comparison to my greatest achievement last week, however.  With some advice from fellow gaming buddy Shotglass I finally got through the ASSET Protection mission in Rainbow 6 Siege!

Check out the videos below and HEY!  If you like what you see consider subscribing to my YouTube channel!  I upload at least 2 videos a week with my latest interests being Rainbow 6 Siege and Path of Exile.





No comments: