Saturday, June 6, 2015

Path of Exile - Latest romps



As always, the gamer's been gamin' and lately I've been up to my ears in Path of Exile with 5 different characters from 5 different classes.


  1. Witch ( currently level 52)  
  2. Marauder ( Currently level 35)
  3. Scion (Currently level 30)
  4. Templar ( Currently level 3)
  5. Ranger ( Currently level 12)

The Witch was my first character and the hardest class to play so far but she's also nearing the end of the CRUEL mode so it's going to be a grind to the end.  What's nice is I've learned a lot about proper equipment and maximizing her abilities.  They say you never forget your first and I know she's been memorable in more ways than one.

The Witch was followed by my Marauder who is by far the most fun class to play.  This guy literally cuts through everything!  He took out the first 3 bosses without dying once.  Of course equipping him with a huge Legendary (Brown) 2 Handed axe that the Witch found didn't hurt either...

I started a Scion about a month ago and so far she falls somewhere between the Witch and the Marauder for fun factor.  The Templar I haven't done much with yet.  He seems a bit weak early on but we'll see.  
Finally I just started a Ranger and so far she's almost as much fun as the Marauder.

Of course the later characters all benefited from the shared stash.  Path of Exile is geared toward having multiple characters active as often times they find useful items for each other.  To be honest, I almost never find anything that great for the current class I'm playing so it's not a bad strategy to mix it up a bit.  

Considering how very different the classes are in abilities, buffs and equipment, there's no doubt that the game has legs 

Every class and character is completely unique.  It's not just a different texture laid on top of some random polygons governed by an otherwise identical skill tree.  I like that.

In any case, I offer up my latest proof of my exploits.  

Enjoy!







No comments: